Horse performance and vitality are enhanced through micronutrient supplementation
In order to achieve maximum horse performance – whether for competition or recreational sports – we should keep in mind that horses do not live on ordinary food alone. In order to avoid behavioral problems, digestive disorders or responses to stress, used as a supplement to horse feed, the micronutrients in HORSE GUARD help strengthen the immune system, develop the desired gastrointestinal flora and optimize metabolic functions.
Horse feed rations supplemented with HORSE GUARD have the following effects:
- Since the animal is in optimal physical condition at all times, performance in competitions is improved.
- Micronutrients enrich horse feed, as the ration becomes more varied and its nutritional value increases.
- A horse’s immunity improves. HORSE GUARD contains immunity-building substances that have a direct positive influence on animal health. As a result, the defense reaction to pathogens is strengthened and treatment costs are significantly reduced.
- Horses are less stressed. Used in horse feed, our micronutrients help eliminate stress caused by the environment as well as any feeding or management errors.
- As the horses are in good physical condition and a good health condition, their fertility and willingness to reproduce is increased.